YouTube is a necessity for many people and there are few things more frustrating than watching your video only to see a black screen. If you’re having issues with videos displaying on YouTube, this post will help troubleshoot the problem.
If you are experiencing “youtube video black screen with sound” issues, there are a few steps that you can take to fix the issue.
March 2022 (update): With our optimization program, you can stop receiving error messages and slowing down your machine. Click here to get it right now.
- Here’s where you can get the repair tool and install it.
- Allow it to run a scan on your machine.
- Your PC will then be repaired by the tool.
You wanted to view videos on YouTube. The video player displayed when you clicked on a YouTube video. You patiently awaited the movie to load and begin playing. However, after a time, you discovered that the screen was blank. The video player on YouTube was completely dark.
This is a very typical issue — many YouTube viewers have experienced the black screen problem while watching YouTube videos. For a while, they may not see any visuals. However, in many situations, the issue continues throughout!
You can fix YouTube playback issues, but figuring out what’s causing the black screen to appear might take some effort. We’ll go through everything in more detail below.
What causes YouTube videos to have a black screen?
- Problems with the browser: The browser might be out of date, or the data could be damaged.
- If you have a blank screen on your phone and no sound from YouTube, you may have an issue.
- When you have computer troubles and instead of seeing a YouTube video, you get a blank screen.
- Network issues: YouTube videos may not load correctly due to slow internet rates or difficulties with your local network.
- Adblocker plugins: You can use an ad blocker to keep adverts out of YouTube videos, but it doesn’t always work. It’s possible that your ad blocker is blocking videos as well as adverts if it’s not operating correctly.
How can you repair a YouTube video’s black screen?
Updated on March 2022:
You may now use this program to avoid PC issues such as file loss and infection by utilizing it. It’s also a terrific method to get the most out of your computer’s performance. The software easily repairs common Windows system faults – no need to spend hours debugging when you have the correct answer right at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2: Select “Start Scan” to look for Windows registry issues that might be causing your computer to malfunction.
- Step 3: To address all faults, click “Repair All.”
Clear the cache and cookies in your browser.
- More Tools may be found in the Google Chrome menu.
- Clear browsing data is the option.
- At the top, choose a time period. Select All time periods if you want to be safe.
- Browsing history, cookies, and other website data, as well as photos and cached files, are all available for selection.
- Select Delete data from the menu.
Hardware acceleration should be disabled.
- Start your browser and go to the settings page.
- Toggle the Advanced option on.
- Set the Use hardware acceleration, if available, to No in the System section and restart Google Chrome.
Restart your web browser.
- Open Google Chrome and go to the top right corner of the screen to the menu icon (three vertical dots).
- Select Help, then About Google Chrome from the drop-down menu.
- Chrome will check for available updates automatically. If there is an update available, it will be downloaded.
- When the download is finished, double-check that you’ve stored everything you need before clicking Restart.
- Finally, your video may be seen on YouTube.
If none of the above techniques have worked, use this repair program to check the repositories and replace any damaged or missing files. It works well in the vast majority of situations when the issue is caused by system corruption. This utility will also optimize your system so that it runs at its best. You may get it by clicking here.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
- Clear the cache on your computer.
- Delete any temporary files you have.
- Make sure there are no other applications that are similar to yours.
- Activate the game mode.
- There are issues with the browser.
- Problems using YouTube on mobile phones.
- There are issues with the computer.
- There are issues with the network.
- Plugins that disable advertisements.
When watching videos, display drivers might sometimes result in a blank screen. Updating your data drivers may be able to assist you in resolving the black screen issue when viewing videos. To upgrade your display drivers, follow the procedures below. Right-click the driver under ‘Network Adapters’ and choose Update Driver.
The “youtube video black screen iphone” is a problem that has been present for a while. The issue is caused by different reasons, but the most common cause is a bad internet connection.
Frequently Asked Questions
When I try to watch YouTube videos the screen is black?
A: Youtube is a streaming service, and not a downloaded file. If YouTube does not load properly for you on your device, try watching it from the browser instead of through the app.
How do I fix black videos on YouTube?
A: There are multiple factors that can cause black videos on YouTube to appear. The most common reason is a general upload issue with your device or network connection, which would require you to re-upload the video in order to fix it. Another potential problem is if the visual effect used for a specific video was not set correctly by whoever uploaded it, this could also lead to black videos appearing when viewed from certain devices (e.g., using an Apple TV). If none of these options work for you then please contact us at [email protected] and provide as much information about your computers specifications as possible so we may have more insight into what caused this error!
How do I fix black screen when watching videos?
A: The black screen is likely due to the settings that your device has been set on. If you are watching videos, its best to watch them in full-screen mode and adjust the video quality accordingly.
- youtube video black screen android
- how to fix youtube black screen on tv
- why is my youtube screen black on tv
- youtube not showing video only sound on tv
- youtube not showing video only sound chrome