The InVideo app allows users to edit their videos, trim the length of clips and add titles with a few quick inputs. It also has an exclusive feature that lets you export your edited work straight into YouTube for further publishing.
InVideo is a video editing application that allows users to edit videos online on their PC. It has an easy-to-use interface and powerful features such as effects, transitions, and filters. Read more in detail here: online video editor.
The popularity of videos is increasing. With internet consumers viewing videos for more than 6 hours each week, 71 percent of firms are producing more videos than they were before.
However, just capturing the appropriate clips or images is insufficient. To prevent the audience from dozing out, some editing or tuning is essential.
It’s critical to make your films entertaining and stylish. Isn’t this a bit intimidating? Don’t worry, you can use InVideo to create amazing videos directly on your computer.
Using an Online Video Editor to Edit Videos on Your PC
Using the online video editor, you may modify videos in a variety of ways. You may either start from scratch using the Blank Canvas option or utilize one of the templates offered in these editors. For each, we’ve included a step-by-step guide:
Basic Video Editing on a Blank Canvas
- Step 1: Register or log in to the website (you may need to establish an account). Go to the Black Canvas option and choose the appropriate aspect ratio for the social media network where you want to share your video. Once you’ve arrived, choose the Make a Video option.
- Step 2: Put your video on the internet. Make sure you have all of the video files you’ll need. Then, to access your video folder, choose the Upload option, followed by the Upload media option. You may also choose films and photos from the editor’s own stock media collection at this phase.
- Step 3: Drag and drop your selected photos and movies onto the blank canvas to add them to your editing timeline. The footage may then be edited or used in its entirety. If you want to see the complete video, choose Use Full Video. Do you want to shorten the clip? Then, depending on your needs, move the toggles from left to right or vice versa. To quickly see everything, go to your editor’s Scene Timeline option and pick All Scenes.
You may also add another shot by selecting Blank Scene from the +Scene menu in the timeline. Simply drag the image into the Blank Scene area and begin cutting or cropping it as desired.
- Step 4: Crop your video on the blank canvas by selecting the Crop option.
- Step 5: If necessary, add music and voiceovers to your video. To improve the quality of your video material, use InVideo’s large music collection. Click the Voiceover option and then Record VoiceOver to record using the online editing tool. Then, choose Record to begin recording. You may also add the voiceover to the editor’s timeline.
To access the sound effects and music library, choose the Music option. You may listen to any music you like. To add music to your video, just mouse over the song you wish to use and click the Plus icon.
- Step 6: Click the Text option and the Plus symbol to add text to the video. You may even create a header by selecting appropriate choices. By clicking on the text box on the canvas and modifying the typed-in content, you may change placeholder text.
- Step 7: Make sure the audio and video are in sync. To accomplish this effectively, play your unfinished video and change the time of each scene according to the music’s timing. To do so, move the chosen scene from left to right to lengthen or shorten its duration.
- Step 8: Create transitions between your video’s various scenes. To access the transition settings, click on the little box between the scenes. Hover your mouse over one to see what it looks like. Select the transition you want to use in the video.
- Step 9: To improve the aesthetic of your movie, add extra features such as overlays and stickers. You may use relevant keywords to search for stickers and then click on the ones you wish to include in your text. You are free to place them anywhere you wish.
You’ll see a list of overlays; you can also search for particular overlays if you like. If necessary, play around with their transparency and hues. Simply hover over them to see how they appear, then click any of them to include them in your film.
- Step ten: Export your video and distribute it across other channels. Don’t forget to check for faults in the preview of the complete video. When you’re satisfied that everything is in order, use the Export option to quickly download your video. Save it to your computer or share it immediately on any website or app.
Using Premade Templates to Edit Videos on a PC
If you don’t have much time, creating a film using predefined templates is a better option. You may use the following steps as a guide:
- Step 1: In the online video editor, choose the Premade templates option. Choose your chosen aspect ratio depending on the social media network where you want to post your video, and then look for a design that fits your needs. When you’re finished, choose “Use this” Template from the drop-down menu.
- Step 2: Simply substitute your own movies and pictures with those in the template.
- Trim your video in step three. This is simple since your editor uses a dotted line to indicate the duration of each clip. To edit the film, just drag the margins of your tape to that line and pick the Trim video option.
- Step 4: Replace the original music in the template by either removing the track and inserting your own music or replacing it with music from the editor’s default library.
- Step 5: Verify that the video is perfectly synced. Preview it, and if everything seems OK, click Export to save your video. You may share the video straight on any social networking site once it has been downloaded.
Now it’s your turn.
If you execute the instructions above properly, editing movies using InVideo will no longer be frightening. Never forget one thing: making beautiful films is easy; it’s the editing that’s difficult. But not any longer – not with this guidance at your disposal!
What Is The Samsung Android Dialer? Previous articleWhat Is The Samsung Android Dialer? Is it possible to uninstall it?
The “invideo text to video” is a website that allows you to edit videos online on your PC. You can use the website to add text, subtitles, and music. The website also provides tutorials for using the site.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I edit a video on InVideo?
A: InVideo is a website created by Google. It is used for editing videos and sharing them with others. You can edit the video on this site before publishing it so that you know what will be in your video when it goes live.
How do I use InVideo editor?
A: To make a video with InVideo editor, you must first download the application from the play store. After that, simply open up InVideo and click on Start Video.
How can I edit a video on my PC?
A: To edit a video on your PC, you can use the software Premiere Pro. Premiere Pro is available for purchase here.
- free online video editor
- free video editor
- video editing software
- online video editor no watermark
- invideo login