The government of the United States has decided to adopt wireless technology as its main means of communication, in order to reduce costs and increase ease-of-use. The new system will be free for U.S citizens with a set number of minutes per month that can be used on any phone or computer without data roaming charges.
The “assurance wireless free phone” is a government-sponsored project that will offer free phones to all Americans in 2022. The project is being led by the Federal Communications Commission, and it has been endorsed by President Donald Trump.
Assurance Wireless is well-known for providing Lifeline help. When I was seeking for government assistance to purchase a smartphone for my family, I came across this program. I found this whole curriculum to be so beneficial that I studied and registered for the program via Assurance Wireless right away. This free government phone service is supported by the Federal Government Universal Service Fund for low-income persons who cannot pay communication fees. To qualified homes, Assurance Wireless provides free monthly internet, monthly minutes, unlimited messaging, and even a FREE phone. This firm has been delivering free phone services to qualifying clients in more than 40 states throughout the United States. They also provide affordable international rates to over 200 countries for their consumers. Assurance clients are always delighted since there are no hidden costs, long-term commitments, or activation fees. With additional voice minutes, data, international calling, and international messaging, assurance wireless is the first priority for qualifying low-income customers.
Assurance Wireless is a wireless service provider that is competent, dependable, and quick to respond. This organization has a great dedication to its large number of clients in order to deliver the finest possible experience. They’re now merging the Lifeline assistance program, EBB, and the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) to provide new and current customers unlimited data, text, and minutes. I’ll show you how to receive a free government phone from Assurance Wireless.
Why Have You Decided on Assurance Wireless?
Assurance Wireless is one of the main wireless carriers that participate in the Lifeline program, which provides government-subsidized phones. Lifeline is a program run by the Federal Communications Commission that aims to make communication services more accessible to low-income persons. This initiative intends to provide low-income Americans with a discount on communication services so that everyone in the country may remain connected. Monthly savings on voice-broadband, internet, bundled services, and phone service are available via Lifeline. Assurance Wireless has millions of users since it has become the most well-known Lifeline program provider, with extensive coverage and appealing pricing. Customers are quite pleased with their services. The best thing is that you may get a free phone with 1000 free voice minutes and unlimited text messages per month, as well as 4.5 GB of internet through its Lifeline.
Assurance Wireless provides the following services:
- Smartphone with Free Assurance (only shipping charge applicable)
- Monthly talk minutes are free; (Free 350 minutes in most of the states, California citizens can get unlimited talk)
- Texting is completely free and limitless.
- Free high-speed data of up to 2GB every month (vary by state)
Assurance Wireless Lifelines in California:
Assurance Wireless offers an unlimited package in California that includes unlimited talk and text, 500 MB of high-speed internet, and a free Android smartphone.
Assurance wireless’s multi-service package (Lifeline, EBB and ACP)
- A No-Cost Smartphone
- Unlimited Texts for Free
- Unlimited Free Minutes
- 10 GB of free monthly hotspot data
Assurance Wireless also provides its clients with the following unique offers:
- There is no need to sign an annual contract.
- Voicemail is available for free.
- Waiting service for free calls
- Caller ID is available for free.
- 911 service is available at no cost.
- Calling 211 is completely free.
- Customer service calls are free of charge.
- You are free to maintain your current phone number.
- Scam prevention with many layers (Scam ID, Scam Block, and Name Caller ID)
- Low international rates to over 200 locations (additional $5 or $10 for Mexico and Canada) as well as an international text plan are available.
Plans for Assurance Wireless in 2022
Additional 250 voice minutes for $5 per month ($10 per additional voice minute) or $10 every additional voice minute
Extra plan for feature phone users
For an additional $30 per month, you can have unlimited talk, text, and web access. (This is a 3G plan)
Additional Smartphone plan
- For $15 per month, you get unlimited talk, text, and 5GB of data (500MB plan data Plus monthly free data).
- For $20 per month, you get unlimited talk, text, and 1GB of plan data plus monthly free data.
- For $30 per month, you get unlimited talk, text, and 4GB of plan data with monthly free data.
- For $45 per month, you get unlimited talk, text, and 10GB of plan data plus monthly free data.
Packages of additional data
- For $1 per month, you can get 100 megabytes of data.
- For $3 per month, you get 500 megabytes of data.
- $5 per month for 1GB of data
- For $10 per month, you get 2GB of data.
- For $20 per month, you get 4GB of data.
- For $30 per month, you get 5GB of data.
How to Get a Free Government Wireless Phone in 2022
The good news is that the Lifeline program, run by the federal government, provides free phones. To apply, you must first fulfill the qualifying requirements, and then you must submit your application accurately. Please keep in mind that you will get a free phone from one of the particular models offered by the provider. Because of the help program and the restrictions, you may lose out on your preferred brand and model.
Eligibility for the Assurance Wireless Free Phone Lifeline Program
To be eligible for the Lifeline program, you must fulfill one or more of the following requirements:
- The household income is equal to or less than 135 percent of the federal poverty level.
- Food Stamps are a kind of SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program).
- SSI is a term that refers to a (Supplemental Security Income)
- Assistance for Public Housing from the Federal Government (Section 8)
- Home Energy Assistance Program for Low-Income Families (LIHEAP)
- Intervention in a Crisis
- Pensions for Survivors of Veterans (Veterans Survivor Pensions Fund)
- Aid to Needy Families on a Temporary Basis (TANF)
- National School Lunch Program (free and reduced-cost)
- In the current academic year, any of the household members is a Federal Pell Grant winner.
- This is the year of the award.
- Only those families that satisfy the income requirements are eligible for Tribal Head Start.
- General Assistance from the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
- On Indian Reservations, there is a Food Distribution Program (FDPIR)
- TANF for Tribes (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families)
Seniors residing in nursing homes or homeless shelters may also qualify for free government phones under the Assurance Wireless Lifeline program.
What Documents Do I Need to Get a Free Assurance Wireless Phone?
To apply for an Assurance Wireless Free phone, you must first gather all of your information and papers related to your Lifeline benefits application. Provide a copy of one of the personal papers indicated below when you apply.
- Number of the Social Security Administration (SSN)
- Number assigned to a tribe (If you fit this category)
- Any government-issued identification (State ID, PR ID)
- a driver’s license issued in the United States
- a duplicate of your passport
- Military ID from the United States
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) is a number that is assigned to each (TIN)
Based on your eligibility claim, you must produce the following Federal Government special program-related documents:
- Income Statement for the Present
- Letter of participation in General Assistance from the federal government or a tribe (SNAP, Medicaid, etc.)
- Statement of Benefits from the Veterans Administration
- Returns from the previous year’s state, federal, or tribal taxes
- Statements on unemployment
- Other official papers offering information about your earnings
How to Get a Free Government Phone with Assurance
To apply for a free government phone from Assurance Wireless, you must complete a few basic procedures. The whole procedure is rather straightforward; you only need to provide evidence of documents when asking for an Assurance Free Government Phone.
To begin, you must first meet the Lifeline’s eligibility requirements.
Even though we’re discussing acquiring free phones via the Lifeline program, it’s important to understand that everyone must first qualify for the Lifeline program before applying for the free phone. As a result, the first and most important step is to qualify for the Lifeline program. You are eligible for the free government phones if you are already a SNAP or other government assistance program member. The lifeline program also includes free monthly conversations, text, and data. Please keep in mind that Lifeline eligibility may also be obtained via other government assistance programs such as Medicaid and SSI. The next step is to sign up for Assurance Wireless. Visit usac.org.
Become a member of Assurance Wireless.
There are various methods to apply for Assurance Wireless. You may apply by phone or email, but the most convenient method is to use their website. To apply, go to assurancewireless.com. To begin, enter in your zip code to see whether assurance Wireless is available in your region.
To apply in person, download and print an application form. After that, fill in the blanks with the required information. Documentation such as proof of income, certification, and so on must be included. To get the best results, choose a local dealer near you.
For any questions, go to assurancewireless.com or call 1-888-321-5880. You may also send an email to [email protected]
Simply wait for the response after you’ve completed the submission procedure. If you are authorized, Assurance Wireless must tell you by letter.
In 2022, a list of Assurance Wireless Free Government Phones will be available.
- Alcatel OneTouch Cinch is a smartphone by Alcatel.
- Jax S1360 Kyocera
- Avail of the Coolpad
- The ZTE Quest
- Rapidz ANS
- DawnTM by ALCATEL
- ANS UL40TM ANS UL40TM ANS UL40TM
- WikoTM Life by ANS
- Wiko Life 2 is a sequel to Wiko Life.
- Wiko Life 3 is a game developed by Wiko.
- Kyocera Hydro Reach is a brand of Kyocera.
- Belleza Coolpad
- Haylo, Coolpad
- Illumination Coolpad
- GO Coolpad Legacy
- SRL51 Coolpad Legacy
- SV55 Schok Volt
- Unimax U673c Unimax U673c Unimax U673c Uni
- Unimax U683CL Unimax U683CL Unimax U683CL Uni
- PrestigeTM 2 by ZTE
- The ZTE QuestTM Plus is a smartphone by ZTE.
- ZTE TempoTM X is a smartphone by ZTE.
What Is the Process for Upgrading My Assurance Wireless Phone?
Assurance wireless doesn’t allow you to replace your current basic phone with the new assurance smartphone. Many of the Assurance Wireless customers are planning to replace their basic phones. To get better models, they rather need to buy new phones on their own. So, if you lost your current Assurance Wireless phone or if it is damaged or stolen or any other trouble happens, then you can apply for another basic phone. Many people want to get smartphones based on their increased income level. They can upgrade on their own. But that phone must be compatible with the Assurance Wireless network. There are various Assurance Wireless compatible phones that you can buy and enjoy the current plans. But remember that the phone warranty comes from the manufacturer and Assurance Wireless doesn’t take its liability. In case you lost your Assurance Wireless phone and want to upgrade then you can go for it. Here you will have to browse the Assurance Wireless website where the “My Account” option is available. You can navigate to it and check out the process of phone up-gradation. You can either upgrade to a new device or purchase pre-owned models. Some brands are compatible with Assurance Wireless networks like Samsung, Kyocera, Alcatel, etc. The ZTE Quest is one of the best compatible phones recommended by Assurance Wireless. Unimax 673, Coolpad 3300, Kyocera Hydro Reach is a brand of Kyocera., ZTE Tempo, etc. are also compatible with Assurance Wireless.
Wireless Replacement Policy Assurance
Because Assurance Wireless does not replace your lost or stolen phone for free, you must purchase it from any merchant or carrier. If you want a replacement, you must ensure that your phone has not been misplaced at home. If you feel your phone has been stolen or misplaced, follow the steps below.
If your phone is misplaced or stolen,
Customer service contact information: For any questions about these difficulties, contact customer service at 1-888-321-5880 or email [email protected] Visit learn more about replacement concerns, go to assurancewireless.com.
Notify us if your phone has been lost or stolen.
Holding your account should be reported. In such event, no one from Assurance Wireless will be able to use your service. Otherwise, you’ll be responsible for the costs of losing your equipment.
Fill out an application for a new phone.
Following the procedures, you will be prompted for the last ten numbers of your assurance Wireless phone.
Pick a phone.
Choose any replacement phone that will suffice. Assurance Wireless offers a selection of plans to suit your needs and budget. Assurance wireless will incur a $20 replacement cost in such situation. The cost of replacement is determined by the replacement offer.
Keep in mind that you will have 45 days to activate your phone or inform Assurance Wireless. Otherwise, your account will be deactivated, and your account balance may be lost.
If your phone is broken or damaged,
Assurance Wireless phones usually come with a one-year guarantee from the maker of the original equipment. That implies that if your phone is damaged, broken, or not performing correctly during the first year, assurance Wireless will cover it. As a result, you must contact 1-888-321-5880 to get a new phone. You must be responsible for the cost of the replacement phone. Keep in mind that the replacement device may vary from the original device, and your phone’s model may not be same.
How Do I Get My Assurance Wireless Replacement Phone Activated?
You must activate your new phone with Assurance Wireless after getting it. If you wish to activate the Assure Wireless Service on your phone, please follow the procedures below.
- Turn on your smartphone by pressing and holding the power button. Allow the Assurance Wireless network to connect to your phone (enable hands-free activation to pair your phone). The phone will go into “Update” mode and then turn off (enable the phone for update)
- When you switch the phone back on, it will prompt you to personalise it. You may bypass the setup screen by following three easy steps instead.
- Follow the recorded instructions by dialing 611.
- Now, enter your PIN for your Assurance Wireless account (you will find the option on your approval letter.)
- Your former phone number and account balance will be transferred to the new phone after the activation and upgrade procedure is completed.
If you have any problems throughout the activation process, contact customer care at 1-888-321-5880.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
What carrier does Assurance Wireless use?
Assurance Wireless used to be a Virgin Mobile subsidiary, but currently it utilizes Sprint’s national coverage. Since Sprint Mobile merged with T-Mobile, assurance Wireless now uses the T-Mobile network to provide its services.
Is it true that Assurance Wireless distributes tablets?
Only Assurance Wireless provides a free Android smartphone with unlimited call, text, and data, as well as a 10GB mobile hotspot. For government-free phones, Assurance Wireless is a well-known and acknowledged brand.
Is Assurance Wireless a Sprint company?
Sprint’s national coverage is used by Assurance Wireless. Assurance Wireless and Sprint are now both members of the T-Mobile family after the merger of Sprint and T-Mobile.
T-Mobile is now the parent company of Assurance Wireless, however the business is still run by Sprint.
What states are covered by Assurance Wireless?
Assurance Wireless is available in 41 states throughout the United States. Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin are the states involved. To enroll in Assurance Wireless, check to see whether your state supports it or not.
Is it possible to use any unlocked phone with Assurance Wireless?
Regrettably, not all unlocked phones function with Fi Wireless networks. The company’s network is compatible with several wireless phones. If you wish to join Assurance Networks, you must first verify compatibility.
Is it possible for me to convert from Assurance Wireless to Safelink?
You may move from Assurance Wireless to Safelink if you want to. The procedure isn’t very complicated. To apply, go to their website or contact customer service. For help, dial 1-888-898-4888.
Watch This Video-
The “assurance wireless phone replacement” will be a free government phone that is available in 2022. There are no plans to charge for the service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Assurance Wireless give free phones?
A: Yes, for a limited time after you purchase your first phone.
How do I get a free replacement phone from Assurance Wireless?
A: Contact the company and see if they can replace your phone for free. There may be a fee, so make sure to ask before you go through with it.
Can assurance wireless phones be upgraded?
A: No, not unless you want to upgrade it yourself.
- assurance wireless number
- assurance wireless my account
- assurance wireless phone upgrade
- assurance wireless phone number get human
- assurance wireless replacement phone online