WordPress is a robust, flexible and easy-to use content management system which powers over 28% of all websites. However, WordPress has its limitations as it’s not designed for the complex needs of today’s businesses. Luckily there are plugins that can help address these issues with ease!
The “w3 total cache” is a plugin that can be used to speed up WordPress websites. It’s also the first plugin in this list.
Are you seeking for the finest WordPress Cache Plugins to improve your site’s performance? Well! A decent cache plugin not only decreases the time it takes for web pages to load, but it also improves the user experience.
There are many different cache plugins for WordPress websites that provide different functions at varying rates. As a result, finding a cache plugin that meets your requirements might be difficult.
In this post, I’ll discuss the top 6 best cache plugins for WordPress websites in 2022 that you should install to improve speed and user experience.
Let us first define caching and its advantages before proceeding with the topic.
What exactly is caching?
To comprehend caching, we must first comprehend how a website operates. You ask the server to obtain a collection of data for you when you visit a website.
The data might be in the form of an image, video, or text file, or a mix of these. You may view the content of the website when the server downloads the data for you. A large portion of this data is repetitious, such as the loading screen picture, header menu, and footer, among other things.
A piece of repetitious data is now retained in a separate memory region (RAM) for quicker access in the event of caching. This speeds up the process of retrieving data from the server and displaying it to the user. As a result, the website loads faster.
There are several advantages of using the finest Caching Plugin for your website:
- Caching speeds up the process of retrieving data from the server, which minimizes page load time and enhances the webserver’s responsiveness.
- It also adds to a seamless user experience by reducing latency when browsing the website.
- Because some of the data is already saved on a separate disk, the cache becomes beneficial in high-traffic situations, guaranteeing steady bandwidth even when a huge quantity of traffic is present.
6 Best WordPress Cache Plugins For Quick Site Loading
Let’s look at the 6 Best WordPress Cache Plugins for making your site load quicker.
WP Rocket is number one.
WP Rocket is one of the most popular premium WordPress caching plugins available. WPRocket is now used by over 2 million websites, including some of the most well-known brands like as Themesale, Codeable, Beaver Builder, and others.
It’s not difficult to set up, and you don’t need any previous knowledge. It’s as simple as installing and activating WP Rocket. If you get stuck at any time, just seek assistance from the community and instructive blogs.
WP Rocket’s Advantages
- WP Rocket offers an easy-to-use interface that even individuals with little prior knowledge may utilize.
- To boost website loading performance, this superb cache plugin supports both page caching and browser-level caching.
- For photos and video files, lazy loading is used, which means that the material is only loaded when the user scrolls down to that location.
- Compresses and combines CSS and JS files to make your website load quicker.
- Because JS files are only loaded when the audience interacts with the site, the time it takes for the page to load is minimized.
- WP Rocket uses cache preloading to build a cached version of your website whenever you make changes to it.
- It has features for improving your database so that you can access data faster and clean up your database automatically.
- To optimize international traffic loading speeds, this brilliant plugin allows you to interface with any major CDN provider or utilize their own RocketCDN.
- You’ll receive a 30% discount if you renew your subscription.
- Every plan comes with a 14-day money-back guarantee.
- It is somewhat more expensive than other caching service providers.
- A lifetime plan is not accessible for long-term consumers. Yes, you need renew your membership every year. The maximum subscription length is one year.
- There is no live-support option for quicker solutions.
WP Rocket provides three yearly billing options. When you renew your membership for the following two years, you will get a 30% discount.
Single: $49/year for support for one website.
Plus, for $99 each year, you get support and updates for three websites.
Infinite: $249/year includes support and updates for an infinite number of websites.
2. The cache of LiteSpeed
If you want a free cache solution for your WordPress website, Litespeed cache is by far the finest choice. Most hosting service providers provide an all-in-one site accelerator plugin with their shared hosting plans.
Although this add-on is optimized for LiteSpeed servers, it may be used with any web server, including NGINX and Apache. There will be no compatibility difficulties since it supports practically all common WordPress plugins.
Advantages of LiteSpeed Cache
- LiteSpeed cache is the ideal solution for websites with a lot of pages and a lot of traffic.
- It may also be used to cache private pages, such as login pages.
- It offers object caching, which means that the results of database queries may be saved to speed up the retrieval of data from the database.
- It optimizes photos to reduce their size without compromising their quality.
- Because it’s open-source, you’ll get regular updates and it’ll become better over time.
- For mobile devices and laptops, there are distinct caching options.
- It is possible to cache web pages using the QUIC.cloud CDN even if you are not connected to a LiteSpeed server.
- Almost all WordPress plugins are supported. For individuals who don’t have access to the LS cache, you may also utilize the LiteSpeed API.
LiteSpeed cache’s drawbacks
One notable disadvantage is that several sophisticated functions of this cache plugin need the usage of the LiteSpeed server. Aside from that, it’s a fantastic choice for you.
This WordPress add-on is open-source and freely downloadable. However, if you want to utilize any sophisticated features, you’ll have to pay to host your website on a LiteSpeed server.
Breeze is a free WordPress caching plugin included with all Cloudways hosting tiers. Breeze cache works with Varnish cache, which is pre-installed on Cloudways servers, to improve page loading performance and provide a more pleasant user experience.
Data may be cached in a memory region inside the CPU using Breeze, making data retrieval quicker than any other kind of caching. CDNs are also used to boost the performance of content-heavy websites.
Breeze cache’s advantages
- The method of installation and setup is really basic and uncomplicated.
- Internal caching is supported for improved performance.
- Supports file exclusion, which prevents specified types of files or URLs from being cached.
- Multisite WordPress is supported.
- Gzip compression is used to reduce file size, which increases site loading speed.
- Reduce the time it takes to get data from the database by optimizing it.
- Supports automated cache purging, which removes the contents of the cache memory after a set period of time.
- Cloudways hosting plans provide free customer assistance from a skilled staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Breeze cache plugin is free to use, but you must have Varnish cache support.
FlyingPress is number four.
FlyingPress is a premium WordPress cache plugin created by Gijo Varghese, who is well-known for his work on WordPress website performance and optimization. Despite the fact that the plugin is still relatively new, it has garnered great feedback from all over the internet.
FlyingPress, unlike other cache plugins, eliminates unnecessary CSS from your website to improve page loading performance. It also delays the loading and execution of irrelevant scripts in order to reduce the amount of requests sent to the server.
FlyingPress is also less expensive than other commercial WordPress cache plugins. Simply give FlyingPress a try and take use of some of its unique features.
The advantages of using the FlyingPress cache
- FlyingPress features a user interface that is both basic and intuitive. Installing and configuring it is also quite simple.
- Cache preloading essentially offers automated caching of websites when they are changed.
- Remove any unneeded CSS to improve the site’s loading performance.
- The URL is preloaded in the browser when you hover over the link.
- Only loads and runs scripts/media files when the user interacts with them, reducing the amount of database requests. It prioritizes the loading of critical scripts and data, on the other hand.
- To increase website loading performance, minifies CSS and JS files.
- CSS boxes’ height and width are automatically adjusted to avoid page layout shift.
- Google web fonts optimized
- FlyingCDN, a proprietary distributed network for better and quicker delivery of static files, is available as an option.
The disadvantages of using the FlyingPress cache
- As the service is still in its early stages, there are a few issues to be found.
- This plugin does not compare to industry leaders like LiteSpeed Cache and WP Rocket in terms of performance.
With a yearly paying option, FlyingPress offers four plans:
Personal: $60/year ($42/year during renewal) caching for one website
Developer: $150/year caching for five websites ($105/year renewal cost)
Professional: $250/year ($175/year if renewed) caching for 50 websites
Agency: $500/year caching for 500 websites (renewal price is $350/year)
W3 Total Cache (W3TC) (W3TC) (W3TC
W3 Total Caching is a popular WordPress cache plugin that is available for free and open-source. It is the first hosting agnostic Web Performance Optimization (WPO) platform for WordPress, according to their website.
The plugin has practically all of the capabilities that a conventional cache plugin should, such as minification, HTTP compression, and cache preloading, among others. WordPress multi-sites are also supported.
You may speed up your website by up to 10 times with the premium plan. If you want a cache plugin that works with all WordPress plugins and is free to use, try utilizing this wonderful resource.
W3 Total Cache’s Advantages
- You will receive all of the typical services that a cache plugin should offer in its free edition.
- Even during times of heavy traffic, it enhances site performance.
- Page caching, object caching, and browser caching improve the speed of your website.
- Minifies and combines HTML, CSS, and JS files, as well as pages and posts, to reduce file size.
- The media files are only loaded when the user reaches that section of the site, thanks to lazy loading.
- Mobile device caching is also supported.
- For audiences in faraway places, a CDN is available to give quicker loading speeds.
- Because the plugin is open-source, it is constantly improved to provide the greatest possible speed, and you will not encounter any serious issues when using it.
- Supports a variety of hosting options, including shared hosting, virtual private servers, and dedicated servers.
W3’s drawbacks Total cache
- The user interface is a little complicated and not at all user-friendly for newcomers.
- For the free edition, there is no customer care mechanism. You must utilize internet forums and documentation to fix difficulties. The pro edition includes the ticket assistance function.
It is free to use, however there is a $99. yearly charge to access certain premium features including CDN support, fragment caching, WordPress rest API caching, and AMP support.
The nicest part of the Surge cache plugin is that there are no configuration or setup requirements. Surge will take care of the rest when you enter “surge” and provide it the directory URL where your web pages are saved.
Even with a low-end server, this best Cache plugin for WordPress can manage tremendous traffic on your website. If you have a static website to publish, it might be an excellent alternative.
- Surge produces static HTML files for your website, allowing for faster page loading and server requests.
- Allows you to quickly and easily launch your static website using the command line interface.
- It enables you to modify your site’s error pages and generates SEO-friendly URLs automatically.
- It only works with static web pages.
Surge is a completely free plugin. However, if you want limitless projects, a custom domain, cross-origin resource sharing, configurable redirection, and password security, you’ll have to spend $30 each month.
Conclusion – What Is The Best WordPress Cache Plugin?
Choosing one WordPress cache plugin from the above list is difficult since they all serve distinct objectives. It’s advisable to read through the features of each plugin before deciding which one is ideal for you.
Still, if you ask my opinion, if you want a free plugin to improve your site for performance, I would recommend LiteSpeed cache.
WP Rocket is the greatest alternative for people searching for best-in-class service and are ready to pay for it. Nonetheless, you can always check into the other cache plugins on the list and try them out to see which one is best for you.
The “best cache plugin for wordpress 2021” is a WordPress plugin that allows you to easily cache your blog posts and pages. This will help you to speed up the loading time of your website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which is best Cache plugin for WordPress?
A: There is no easy answer to this question. You will need to research each plugin, check reviews and decide which one best suits your needs.
What is the best cache plugin?
A: That is too broad of a question to answer, as there are so many different cache plugins. Just use the plugin that best fits your needs and leave it at that.
Do I need a caching plugin with WordPress?
A: No, there is no need for a caching plugin. WordPress has its own built-in cache which can work by itself.
- wp fastest cache
- best caching plugin for wordpress
- best free caching plugin for wordpress
- increase website speed wordpress plugin free
- best free wordpress cache plugin 2021